8 Best Web Hosting Providers in 2017
There comes a time when you want to move your business online where there are millions of potential clients waiting to see your products. You will need to put up a website which will be your store online showing all your various products for your customers to go through. And when they need to buy anything, they can easily do so thanks to digital money transfers. For everything to move along seamlessly, you will need a web hosting service who will make your site experience, as well as that of your clients, as easy and smooth as possible.
Additional Reading: The Destiny of New Domain Extensions
8 of the best web hosting providers who will make your domain a success in search engines
- HostGator – This is one of the most reliable and user-friendly hosting providers in the hosting world. They have an array of useful features and plans for their small business owners and consumers. It is the best pick for newbies who are not tech savvy but need to run their businesses online.
- InMotion – Stacked with so many features, this host will help you customize your site according to your business needs in no time. You do need to be a little tech-literate for this one, but it is great all the same.
- 1 & 1 Web Hosting – This is a very affordable host with productive tools for site creation, impressive uptime, and solid support services. Those who need WordPress hosting should go for this hosting provider
- GoDaddy – Packed with many features ideal for hosting your website, it comes with great tools for site building, customer service, and incredible uptime. However, its shared hosting feature will limit you from the freedom to customize your site as you wish.
- DreamHost – This pocket-friendly hosting provider comes with outstanding services for experience site administrators. So newbies will get confused with all the features they offer.
- Bluehost – This is one host with one of the best uptime in the world of hosting providers. Its site building tools make it easy to create attractive, stable and functional pages for your online business.
- Liquid – Although expensive and lacks shared hosting, it is flexible, packed with attractive features, excellent customer support, and great VPS and dedicated plans.
- Arvixe – Despite having suffered uptime issues in the past, this hosting provider is back with a bang with super reliable plans and features for site building.
— Web Hosting Talk (@webhostingtalk) 31 de mayo de 2017